Given that we will be away from home for much of the summer, we’re beginning to look for the “purrfect” house sitter. Actually, the house doesn’t need sitting so much as Morrie, our cat will. He’s very people oriented and used to having me home with him all day. So it would be wonderful to have someone to live here with him while we’re off cycling. In addition to loving cats, the perfect candidate would:
- Be available from mid-June to late August inclusive. If necessary we could coordinate multiple folks but clearly the ideal would be to have just one person the entire time.
- Be a non-smoker. This is not negotiable.
- Be OK with no meat preparation in our kitchen since we’re vegan. We can certainly be flexible here but I did say “perfect” so I figured I’d include it.
- This is not necessary, but if you’re able to drive a stick shift you could use our car while we’re gone. If you have your own car parking may be a challenge for you but there are options that can be arranged.
Here are some links to help you get a sense of our lovely home and surroundings:
- This is a link on our website that shows more than you want to know about our condo unit. It includes our view and photos of the inside near the bottom of the page.
- Our condo, The Braeburn, has fabulous amenities including a full gym, theater, rooftop BBQ, etc.
- There are several neighborhood websites where you can get a feel for our area which is in walking distance to natural food store, Trader Joes, yoga, restaurants, etc.
Note this position is now taken.