People often ask us WHY we’re doing this ride and either say or think we’re crazy! We’re doing it for the fun, the people, the vistas, the challenge, the teamwork, the sense of accomplishment and lots more. But we are NOT raising money for a cause.
Many of our fellow tour members ARE raising money for wonderful causes. We want to encourage you to check them out. We’ll continue to add photos of these folks and more info as it becomes available. This list is in no particular order.
- Ric Hart: Team Parkinsons
- Carole Atherton: National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Kathy Schreckengost: A different cause each week!
- Timothy Brant-Coles: Help for heroes for veterans
- Mike Bliss: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Christian Gregory: GLSEN, Gay Lesbian Straight Educational Network
- John Smith: Sanctuary Trust & Sol Kids Mexico Trust
And this is a list of the other Coast to Coasters who blogged:
- Beth & Marty
- Carole Atherton
- Christian Gregory
- Denny on Wisconsin
- Johanne’s Blog en Francais
- Mike Bliss
- Rob Rides America
- Tim Coles
- Where’s Brian